Kurosawa Shii manga
Ibuki, returning to his childhood town for his grandmother's funeral, is not at all shocked to find that nothing in the little town has changed. Except that he finds out that his grandmother had remarried and that he is now succeeding her as the "Mononokemono."
- Chap 1 Vol 01Fraudulent Dragon (3 years ago)
From Shoujo Sense: Sono wants to change, so she can get a boyfriend in high school. But sleeping in and late on her way for the opening ceremony, she runs into Aona, who wants to change too. Will this fateful encounter ruin(?) Sono's chance?
- Chap 1 (3 years ago)
The struggle of humans against demons called "oni" who eat negative emotions from people.
- Chap 7 Vol 01 (3 years ago)
- Chap 6 Vol 01Our Fight Has Just Begun (3 years ago)
- Chap 5 Vol 01Usually, It's Caused by Worthless Things (3 years ago)
- Chap 4 Vol 01Its Fraud When The One Being Deceived Is Wrong (3 years ago)
- Chap 3 Vol 01I Don't Think it's a Good Idea to Talk About Some Dream That you Can't Even Achieve. (3 years ago)
Takatoki is a bit of a romantic, a young man who wants to fall in love like they do in anime. He lives by this motto, and fully expects he will someday meet the right girl just like in anime. Well, along comes Asazuma Yotsugi, a girl with a motto of her own – to do everything like it’s done in anime. But she’s into a different style of anime…