Mizuki Mio manga
The story revolves around Ryouko Yakushiji, a brilliant 27-year-old elite investigator with the Tokyo Metropolitan Police. Together with her subordinate Junichirou Izumida, the two often investigate bizzare and supernatural cases. In addition with the paranormal, Ryouko also has a longstanding rivalry with Yukiko Muromachi, another talented police investigator.
From MangaHelpers: This is a new manga of the story of Legend of Galactic Heroes. It tells the story of a distant future within the Milky Way Galaxy, where the Galactic Empire and the Free Planets Alliance are constantly at war. The story begins with the young Reinhard von Müsel, a boy in the Galactic Empire that lives with his drunk father and his beautiful sister Annerose. He becomes close friends with the boy next door, Sigfried. After his sister is taken to become the Kaiser's concubine, young Reinhard is determined to take down the Empire in order to rescue her. He and his loyal friend Sigfried join the military academy together as the first step in Reinhard's plan. [tethysdust]
- Chap 20 Captain Yang Wen-li - The Sixth Battle of Iserlohn - Skirmish, Part ... (4 years ago)
- Chap 19 Captain Yang Wen-li - The Sixth Battle of Iserlohn - Skirmish, Part 2 - VS. Rear Admiral Cavotte (4 years ago)
- Chap 18 Captain Yang Wen-li - The Sixth Battle of Iserlohn - Skirmish, Part I (4 years ago)
- Chap 17 Captain Yang Wen-li â€“ The Sixth Battle of Iserlohn â€“ Departure (4 years ago)
- Chap 16 Captain Yang Wen-li - Planet Heinessen - Sixth Battle of Iserlohn Fo... (4 years ago)
As an unnaturally heavy mist descends on the battlefield, King Andragoras and his most valued officers confer among the bodies of dead and dying soldiers. When Daryoon, a young but highly skilled officer, voices his reluctance to send men into battle under these conditions, the king, unstable and enraged, banishes him. Now, Daryoon's new mission is to insure the safety of the King's only son, Prince Arislan. Daryoon and Prince Arislan set off on a quest of their own, but they can't succeed alone. They must convince both the Lord Narsus and his companion, the archer Elam, to join them in their quest to somehow help the soldiers win the war. Now a group of only six they must somehow overcome an enemy of 300,000 soldiers! These unlikely soldiers have fate on their side, so anything can happen!