Shirow Masamune manga
The third part of the Gunnm series and set after Gunnm Last Order on Mars.
- Chap 21.2 log_021 (Second Part) - A Destiny Driven Insane (3 years ago)
- Chap 21.1 log_021 (First Part) - A Destiny Driven Insane (3 years ago)
- Chap 20.2 log 20.2 (Second Half) - Precept (3 years ago)
- Chap 20.1 log:020.1 (First Half) - PRECEPT (3 years ago)
- Chap 19.3 log:019.3 (Third Half) - What They Saw (3 years ago)
Alita is a powerful cyborg with a soft heart and a mysterious past. Her second lease on life isn't easy: her heart is broken, she gains and loses friends to the cruel world of the Scrapyard far below the Utopian city of Tiphares, and she serves many masters in her quest to protect the innocent and create a new life for herself.
- Chap 5.2 Vol 009Epilogue (3 years ago)
- Chap 5.1 Vol 009To Take Tiphares (3 years ago)
- Chap 47 Vol 09 (3 years ago)
- Chap 46 Vol 09 (3 years ago)
- Chap 7 - Vol 005The Lion and the Lamb Vol 005The Lion and the Lamb (3 years ago)
Last Order begins when Alita is resurrected by Desty Nova's nanotechnology in the floating city of Tiphares. The city's dark secrets are brutally exposed, but it turns out to be a small part of a complex world. Going into space with new and old companions alike, to look for her lost friend Lou Collins and to find out more about her forgotten past, Alita is caught up in an interplanetary struggle between the major powers of the colonized solar system. Along the way, she forms an alliance with three of the Alita Replicas who have now begun to think for themselves, an unsavory superhacker, and Nova himself when she enters the Zenith of Things Tournament (Z.O.T.T.), a fighting competition held every ten years. During the course of the story, more background about the setting of Battle Angel Alita that was not disclosed in the prior series is revealed, such as how the Earth emerged from a cataclysmic impact winter that wiped out most of the population. -- Wikipedia
From the creator of the cyberpunk manga Battle Angel Alita comes a new tale of Alita's world. A thriller of crushed metal and spilled blood that takes place in the dystopian Scrapyard, it is drawn in a dark, expressionistic style that keeps it true to the spirit of cyberpunk science fiction writing.
Inspired by a beautiful woman in armor - the Aqua Knight - young Ashika, living near the World's Edge, vows to become a knight himself. When a twisted aristocrat threatens the lighthouse he calls home, the boy gets his chance.
- Chap 2 Vol 01Volume 1 Part 2 (3 years ago)
- Chap 2 - Vol 02Volume 2 Part 2 Vol 02Volume 2 Part 2 (3 years ago)
- Chap 2 - Vol 03Volume 3 Part 2 - End Vol 03Volume 3 Part 2 - End (3 years ago)
- Chap 1 Vol 01Volume 1 Part 1 (3 years ago)
- Chap 1 - Vol 02Volume 2 Part 1 Vol 02Volume 2 Part 1 (3 years ago)