AF begins his second year of high school, depressed over the mundane nature of his life and his inability to find himself. The strange thing is, whenever he is depressed, AF always starts seeing three strange little things flying around him. No one else sees these oddities, and aside from their occasional presence, his life remains incredibly ordinary…That is until he meets Sane, a girl who suddenly asks him to teach her how to play guitar, and a strange middle aged man that speaks to AF about the difference between reality and dreams. From that day on, AF starts experiencing strangely real dreams, but they are still just dreams…right?
- Chap 8 The Marching Carnival: Opposites (4 years ago)
- Chap 7 The Marching Carnival: Did you get it? (4 years ago)
- Chap 6 The Marching Carnival Though the Orange Lenses (4 years ago)
- Chap 5 The Marching Carnival: Oranges,Apples and Lemons (4 years ago)
- Chap 4 The Marching Carnival: Dreamerz Den (4 years ago)