Fujiyama Hyouta manga
1) 1K Apartment's Love Kouno is the new exchange student and he hit it off immediately with Natsu his easy going classmate. 2) 1K Apartment's Roommates Naomichi wants to leave his home town and get a taste of the big city life, and when his childhood friend Kei decides to go to university in the city, they decide to live together to cut cost. 3) The Ghost That Resides in Your Heart ~ first part Kouno has been behaving weirdly and Natsu doesn't get the sudden change in attitude, and then he finds a letter that is address to Kouno... 4) The Ghost That Resides in Your Heart ~ last part After the very public brawl in school between Kouno and Natsu, things remain as tense. 5) My Motive, Heart and Body Naomichi is struggling to bring his relationship with Kei to the next level. 6) In This Little Apartment Springtime is the season for reflection... Kei has just finished his second year of university, and the high schoolers, Kouno and Natsu, have just graduated, and Naomichi has just quit his third job since moving to the city. 7) No Matter Where We Are It has been two years, Kei and Naomichi finally decides to move out of their 1K apartment into a 2DK apartment down the road. Kouno and Natsu offer to help them move.
Nanase and Heiji are supposed to be the only two straight guys in a school where 90% of the students are rumored to be gay (or bi). When a simple White Day exchange of chocolates starts to go awry, however, sometimes the consequences are unavoidable.
- Chap 7 Vol 02Love Changes (4 years ago)
- Chap 5 Vol 02Ch.5 -6: A Brother's Confession, Another's Suffering & Automatic Smile Not For Ever (4 years ago)
- Chap 4 Vol 02Go Forth and Love, Boy Maiden ~ An Ordinary Crush Side Story (4 years ago)
- Chap 3 Vol 02Ordinary Crush 4 (4 years ago)
- Chap 2 Vol 02Ordinary Crush 3 ~ Part 2 (4 years ago)
To Kuniyoshi, university student Akamatsu, who's 5 years younger than him, is very cute with his dazzlingly pure eyes and straightforward words. These two earnestly tell each other their feelings and are always lovey-dovey. This is a pure sweet story on how the two honestly put into words their bashful and embarassing thoughts.
Ryuhei Ohno has finally graduated middle school leaving behind the pains of unrequited love and the trials of adolescence. He is determined to make a fresh start in high school. On the first day of class, he meets Kunihisa Imaizumi. Kunihisa has joined the school not knowing that 90% of the student body is gay! And to put it mildly, he is a bit wary of his fellow classmates. Ryuhei appoints himself as Kunihisa’s protector, but he soon finds himself being drawn to his firm gaze… Description taken from DMP. *sequel to Warito Yokuaru Danshikouteki Renaijijou
Nagisa Takakage just opened a restaurant, and finds himself with a strange regular customer. All the chefs agree that Kouga Nagisa is a real looker, and nobody minds that he shows up to ask them questions at work. After Kouga gets himself drunk at the restaurant though, Nagisa is forced to take him home, and finds things heating up a bit.
From Bliss- After coincidentally meeting his first love, Kurata, Tozaki is shocked to learn that Kurata knew about his feelings in high school. When he is drawn into a physical relationship, Tozaki can't help but fall again for his first love. However, Kurata's feelings are much more complex, and his demeanor much more stubborn. Will Kurata be able to sort out his feelings for Tozaki, or will their relationship stay at a standstill?
Continuation of Yukari and Otoumi's story, which begins in Hitomi no ounowa (dear green). 1. Forever Flatmates Yukari and Otoumi know they must one day reveal the truth about their relationship to an important person: Ryouko. Especially after she sent invitations to a celebration of her upcoming wedding. How will she react when she finds out that her best friend's dating her ex-boyfriend? 2. The One I Like the Most A schoolgirl's crush causes a hiccup in Yuraki and Otoumi's relationship. 3. Living Together A humorous flashback to how Otoumi and Yuraki come to live together. 4. The Situation to Take For Granted With parental pressure on Otoumi to make marriage plans, he becomes aware of what he takes for granted ~ and what he certainly doesn't. 5. Love's Murmurs (oneshot) High school student Shinya reacted badly when Takashi ~ his boyfriend of six months and an electronic salesman ~ suggested he should go home for New Year's. 6. Repeated Problem Although Takechi rejected his closest friend Hakata's unexpected love confession, he doggedly kept their friendship going. But when gossip about Hakata's homosexuality begins to circulate at their university, Takechi is forced to question his friendship with Hakata. 7. The Relationship That Can't Be Washed Away Continuation of Takechi and Hakata's relationship. 8. Afterword 9. Vacation Time A humorous two-page look at one day of Yukari and Otoumi's home life.
At high school Ryouko introduces her boyfriend, Otoumi, to her best friend, Yukari, creates a deep friendship between them. Long after Ryouko's relationship with Otoumi ended, Yukari and Otoumi continue to be friends. After five years Otoumi slowly becomes aware of his changing feelings for Yukari that leave him confused. Yukari, on the other hand, finds that Otoumi is acting weird and becomes suspicious. When Outomi reveals that he kissed one of his co-workers that confessed to him before, he also starts to wonder about his own feelings towards Otoumi. Prequel; Story continues in 'Dear Green'.
1) Curses Showered on the Visitor “Do not deceive a person. Do not threaten a person. Do not handcuff people. Any illegal activity is forbidden.” Said Natsume as he lays down the ground rules for Touji the stalker... 2) Curses Divert the Craving Natsume is having a bad day; he has just lost a major deal to a rival company. To make matters worst, he runs into his ex-colleague and finds out that he is the one who stole his deal from him. 3) Curses Mingled with Sighs Touji flies into a rage when he finds out that Ryouji, Natsume's cousin/boss, is going to visit his place. 4) Curses Make the Birthday Colourful Touji is busy with exam preparations and disappears on Natsume. After a few days, he finally turns up but he is sick. 5) Curses Can Cover the Ears Natsume meets Souya, Touji's cousin, who is even more unnerving than his stalker.