Morishima Akiko manga
The "intellectual fantasy" follows Kureha, a "transparent" high school girl who is plain and is barely noticed by others. Seemingly every night, she has a "dream about a bear and transparent storm." In this dream, her mysterious classmate Ginko Yurishiro appears in the form of a bear.
Volumes of steamy yuri one-shots. Volume 1: • Suki Dokidoki Kiss. • Ichiban Sukina Hito • Arcadia ~Flowers of Paradise~ • Girls' Union • From Your L-I-P-S • Hao! • The Greenhouse Witch • Sweet Little Devil (NANZAKI Iku) • Blue (HAYASE Hashiba) Contains a Yuri Hime Art Collection Volume 2: • Onshitsu no Himitsu (Greenhouse Secret) • Girls Study • Tojitete ne, Kokoro (Keep Your Heart Closed) • Yurete Hazunde • Heart And Soul • Love and SeX • Teacher's Pet • Neko ni Naritai Volume 3: • Sweet • Netemo Sametemo • Closet Daisakusen (The Great Closet Operation) • Sweet Sweet Honey • Love Prep Room • Sweet Exercise • Otona to Kodomo to • Time • Shoujo no Hyouhonshitsu
- Chap 5.5 Vol 03Fever Retreat(Sequel to Love Prep Room) (4 years ago)
- Chap 11 Vol 08From Tomorrow On No More Drinking (Chisako) (4 years ago)
- Chap 10 Vol 05Whether Sleeping or Awake (4 years ago)
- Chap 9 Vol 01Blue (4 years ago)
- Chap 8 - Vol 03Time Vol 03Time (4 years ago)
Contains: 1) Rakuen no Jouken (The Conditions for Paradise) Two adult women figuring out the boundaries in their relationship--is too much freedom a bad thing? 2) Hoshi no Mukougawa (Beyond the Stars) Chapter 1 prequel. It's about how Sarina and Sumi first became more than friends. 3) Bathed in Sunlight Filtering Through the Trees A continuation of Sarina and Sumi's relationship. 4) 20-Musumex30-Otome About an art prep school teacher who feels like she can't compare to her new 20-year-old girlfriend. 5) The Opposite of "Seme" is "Protector" Chapter 4 sequel. Keiko wants to take things further. There are two more stories in this series in the Lapis Lazuli Dream collection. 6) We're Aiming For Love Now It's about two women who love each other just as they are. 7) Momo no Aji (Peach Taste) A girl struggles to convince the object of her affections to take her seriously. 8) Sakurahime Hanafubuki
- Chap 25 Vol 0120-Year-Old Girl x 30-Year-Old Maiden (4 years ago)
- Chap 8.1 Vol 01Extra: Getting Cozy (4 years ago)
- Chap 8 Vol 01Princess Sakura, Showered With Blossoms (4 years ago)
- Chap 7 Vol 01Peach Taste (4 years ago)
- Chap 6 Vol 01We're Aiming For Love Now (4 years ago)
From Yuri Project: Paradigm Girls Academy, a famous catholic combined middle and high school. Not interested in love, Aoi hopes a school life among the virtuous Ojou-sama would turn her into a graceful and high-class lady herself. Riri thought joining a girls’ school would allow her to finally find love. Bonding over having their dreams meet a harsh reality, a beautiful friendship(?) begins.
"Love Flower" A three-part story featuring a loving adult couple who find a high school girl devastated by her senpai's apparent rejection of her feelings. The two women encourage her, and happily watch as a romance very reminiscent of their own teenage years begins to develop. "Romance Women's Detective File" A two-part story about a detective who helps locate her one-sided love's ex-girlfriend. "Milky Way of the Two" "Mystery of the President"
1) Ruriiro no Yume (A Lapis-Lazuli Blue Dream) A woman sleeps with her co-worker one night. Both are interested in more, but there's something standing in the way: the protagonist's dreams for the future. 2) Princess of the Stars Takes a look at the realities of being in a relationship. 3) Honey & Mustard 4) Nostalgia About the relationship between a widow and the woman who has always loved her. 5) Virgin Season The next story in the 20-Musumex30-Otome series. Emi and Keiko have trouble finding time to spend together. 6) Mangetsu no Yoru ni wa (On a Night When the Moon is Full) Keiko and Emi go on a trip together. 7) Soft-Boiled Fujoshi (Hanjuku Joshi side story) "Soft-Boiled Fujoshi" is about a minor character from Hanjuku Joshi. Moe is more important to fujoshi than love is... or is it?
Office Romance: Women's Division is about a group of women who all work in the same office.
Reading the prequel Petit Wildrose (The first one-shot) is highly recommended to read before reading the story Hanjuku Jyoshi. High school freshman Yae just started attending a new all-girls school. However, with the completely relaxed atmosphere and scenes a hentai could only dream of, Yae is not completely used to it yet. Feeling she should have been born a boy, Yae can’t help but to resent her big breasts, short stature, and roundish face. Nevertheless, when she meets tom boyish friend Chitose, a lot of strange feelings start to emerge. Can love blossom between two girls, or are they only playing make-believe until a prince comes? -Summary by: Take-me-away-to-paradise
Hana (19 years old) falls in love with her best friend (Kaori). Funny short frames about their story.