Shinjo Mayu manga
From ShoujoMagic & Nekohana: A collection of short stories revolving around a girl's first time! Story 1: A Boy's Suggestion, by SHINJO Mayu Kana is on a mission of love. How pathetic would it be if a senior like her completed high school without ever having had a boyfriend? That's when Takuya, a freshman with a reputation as someone you don't want to mess with, confidently asks Kana to go out with him. She has misgivings about him being younger than herself, but can she be adult enough to overlook it? Story 2: Virgin Beast, by MINAMI Kanan See Ren-ai Shijou Shugi, volume 2 side story. Story 3: Let's Go Be Daring!!!, by AYUKAWA Mio Yoshino has a crush on Kanou and is too shy to tell him, but if she doesn't act quickly some other girl might. Yoshino's friend tells her how to becoming daring: Don't wear any underwear! This secret technique certainly catches Kanou's attention when a brisk breeze blows Yoshino's skirt up, and... Yoshino needs to come up with a good lie, fast! Story 4: When I'm with You, I Won't Be Home 'til Morning!, by KOUSAKA Yuuka After two months and three days of dating, high schoolers Eimi and Hiroto are finally ready to have sex. Eimi is nervous, but Hiroto seems okay. She heard that he's a real lady killer and his ex-girlfriend was his college-age tutor. Can Eimi -- a virgin -- possibly measure up to the kind of experience Hiroto has had? What will it mean for their relationship if she can't...? Story 5: The Awakening of Love, by SAKURAI Miya High school girl Asuka has a boyfriend who's 23 years old, Hiroyuki. When people comment that older guys must be better in the sack, Asuka confirms it -- but she doesn't honestly know... because Asuka is still a virgin. Unable to stand it any more, she gives it up to Hiroyuki (who didn't know she was a virgin), but instead of bringing them closer together, it drives them further apart...? Story 6: Smooch Smooch Smooch, by MASUZAKI Yoshino Tomo, age 16, has a crush on the university student Yuuji. They even live together. Problem: Yuuji is her cousin! He's never had a girlfriend, but that's because Tomo harrasses him in a series of various "attack" styles. As her latest attack, designed to make Yuuji jealous, Tomo and her friend Samata pretend to have a relationship when they're in front of him. But when Samata becomes serious about Tomo, Yuuji knows he has to make a decision -- fast. Story 7: Sweet Desires, by SHIGANO Iori Maya caught her boyfriend cheating... Since then she has lost faith in men. But will this change with a sudden kiss, outside a bar... from a kouhai??!!
- Chap 7 Vol 01Sweet Desire (4 years ago)
- Chap 6 Vol 01Chu Chu Chu (4 years ago)
- Chap 5 Vol 01The Awakening of Love (4 years ago)
- Chap 4 Vol 01When I'm with You, I Won't Be Home 'til Morning (4 years ago)
- Chap 3 Vol 01Become Daring (4 years ago)
1) Teach Me More by SHINJO Mayu On her way home from school, Hina is attacked by a pervert on the train! She's too embarrassed to raise her voice, but - she's saved by Kyousuke!? Kyousuke is the hottest guy around, and there's not a single girl who doesn't want him. He pulls Hina off the train, and then... he does more things to Hina than the pervert on the train would have! (Also included in Motto Oshiete) 2-4) Chase 4Me by IBUKI Kaede Hana's mother and father died when she was five, and ten years later it's her four incredibly over-protective and super-possessive brothers who take care of her. Today, she's beginning her first day of high school at an all girls school... but when she accidentally walks into the all boys school next door, she's assaulted by males! Then Hana falls in love at first sight with the boy who saves her - Ren - and begs him to take her on a date. Ren can can rescue Hana from the boys in his school... but is he any match for Hana's brothers? 5) The Frontline of Summer! A First Date Victory-or-Defeat Charge by FUJIWARA Natsu Megumi is 16 years old. Today is her first date with her crush, Satou-kun, and... the extra-long title says it all about this extra-short story! 6) Radical Love Revolution by SARA Mahiro Riko and Kippei have been friends since they were kids. They're so close that they beat up bullies together, and now they've handcuffed themselves to each other! They've always looked for excuses to fight... but now Riko is looking for an excuse to love. So the question becomes: can Kippei survive the romantic advances of a girl who expresses herself through violence? 7) The Desires of My Right Hand, the Beating of My Heart by AYUKAWA Mio Touko is a mild-mannered high school girl with an unspoken crush on Kuga-kun... until her friend hypnotizes her, and Touko's right hand takes on a perverted mind of its own! It gropes Kuga-kun, and Touko no longer has any control over it...!? 8) Sepia-colored Secret Room by HARUSHIRO Amami Third grader Chiko's friends were constantly being bullied by Rei-kun, a boy who glared at them with beautiful sepia-colored eyes, because he didn't want anyone hanging around Chiko but him. They took revenge on him by locking him in a haunted house, and Chiko never saw him again... Seven years later, the new transfer student from America is... Rei!? He's become rich and is twice as sadistic as before, and he's got a score to settle with Chiko's friends - and Chiko herself.
- Chap 8 Vol 01Sepia - Colored Secret Room (4 years ago)
- Chap 7.2 Vol 01The Desires of My Right Hand, the Beating of My Heart (4 years ago)
- Chap 7.1 Vol 01The Desire of My Right Hand, the Beating of My Heart (4 years ago)
- Chap 6 Vol 01Radical Love Revolution (4 years ago)
- Chap 5 Vol 01First Date (4 years ago)
Misaki has dreamed to be had by Michiru, so much that she would die for it. Knowing that he is a player, she goes to find/meet him at a bar. She gets had by Michiru. But after that, is it over? Or will he still remember her? "The beautiful and most mysterious poison 'flower'...is tempting every part of me..." Misaki loved him from the bottom of her heart... because she loved him... and longed for him... but now Misaki is slowly losing hold of Michiru...!? Read this manga from right to left
- Chap 1 (4 years ago)
There's a rumor that high school freshman Aki is involved with Masaya, a candidate for student body president next term. Aki thinks of Masaya just as her best friend, but to make sure of the matter, Masaya's younger twin brother Naoya appears! Aki begins to be seduced by Naoya's forceful manner... Then one day, Masaya collapses. When Aki goes to wish him well, she's relieved to see that he's okay. While she's there, though, Naoya asks her out on a date, and he's being much gentler with her than usual. Aki musters up her courage and tries to tell Naoya how she feels, but not only does Naoya do an about-face and command Aki to date Masaya instead, but another girl confesses love to Naoya right in front of her!? What's Aki going to do...?? -- ShoujoMagic
[From ShoujoMagic]: Juuna's uncle gets her to enroll in the school where he's principal. The only problem is that it's an all boys school! With all those rabid guys around, Juuna needs someone to protect her. In comes Shibuki to be her bodyguard...but Juuna wants him to do more to her body than just guard it!
Lovely manga anthology on love and sex, plus a bit of humor for female readers. This book features all the stories of female characters falling love with her senior students. Includes 6 works from 6 authors: 1) "Zakuro no Mi wo Abaite" (Opening Pomegranate Fruit) / Mayu Shinjo : Prideful Kotoko is greatly admired at her school, but will that change when ruthless Takahiro backed by a powerful family sets his eyes on her? 2) "Sexy Shiyouyo!" (Let's Do Sexy!) / Yuuka Kousaka 3) "Jun-ai Egoist" (Pure Love Egoist) / Mio Ayukawa 4) "Netsu-ai Byoutou" (Love Fever Hospital Ward) Yuka Murata 5) "Wagamama na Kuchibiru" (Selfish Lips) / Haruko Kurumatani : Yuu gets a job acting in a commercial with popular idol star Kano Itsuki. When Yuu works up her courage to introduce herself, he kisses her! What does she do but punch him. 6) "Double Face -Akogare no Senpai Hen-" (Double Face -Senior Student Version-" ) / Kai Uchuuda
[Taken from ShoujoMagic]: A collection of steamy short stories by Shinjo Mayu, three of them published in a volumized form for the first time. 1) Teach Me More (Motto Oshiete), was released in the anthology Yuuwaku - Sakaraenai Yokubou (first story). 2) A Boy's Suggestion (Shounen no Susume) was released in the anthology 17-sai Hajimete no H (first story). 3) Lewd Melody, Obscene Fingers (Midara na Senritsu, Hiwai na Yubisaki). Published also as first story of Love & Sex : Yurika has grown so used to doing what others tell her to do that she never realized she was like a caged bird. She accepted it as a matter of course when arrangements were made for her to get engaged to Satoshi, her controlling piano teacher. That is until piano genius and fringe element Hibiki teaches Yurika how to put emotion in her music -- how to fly from her cage -- among other less innocent things... 4) Teach Me More - Side Story : Teach Me More & More - How the Wolf Feels - (Motto Oshiete - Bangaihen : Motto Motto Oshiete - Ookami no Kimochi) - Continuation of Teach Me More. Hina and Kyousuke finally go on their first real date, and we learn how the wolf feels about his rabbit... 5) Haou Airen Side Story - A Tale of Happier Times (Haou Airen - Bangaihen) Kurumi's brief dream of happier times with Hakuron.
- Chap 5 Vol 01Haou Airen Side Story (4 years ago)
- Chap 4 Vol 01Teach Me More - Side Story : Teach Me More & More (4 years ago)
- Chap 3 Vol 01Lewd Melody, Obscene Fingers (Midara na Senritsu, Hiwai na Yubisaki) (4 years ago)
- Chap 2 Vol 01A Boy's Suggestion (Shounen no Susume) (4 years ago)
- Chap 1 Vol 01Teach Me More (Motto Oshiete) (4 years ago)
From JShoujo: It’s a story about a girl who lost her every memory. One stormy night a sudden meeting changes her life forever. She starts anew while still trying to set the pieces of the puzzle that was once her life. Soon after, a love that puts everything on a line is born in the girl’s heart.
[Taken from ShoujoMagic] : A collection of Shinjo Mayu's earlier (and less smutty) short romance stories. 1) Bare the Heart (Kokoro wo Hadaka ni Shite). Mina is a high school freshman with a crush on her math teacher...who also happens to be her cousin Yukiya! Mina has always been very precious to Yukiya, and at times it seems like he can see straight through to her heart, but can he ever see her as a woman and not just his cute little cousin? How long can Mina's flirtations go unnoticed by Yukiya (or by the sadistic and lascivious chemistry teacher, for that matter)? 2) A Vampire at My Neck (Kubisuji ni Banpaia). Be careful when you go groping in the dark...you might just find a vampire! That's what happens to Hitomi. Now she's attracted to Kairi despite what he is. Or is it because of what he is? Kairi has a powerful charm...but is he too charming? Dangerously charming? 3) Hold Me, Melt Me (Dakishimete Tokashite) Ryou is a high school sprinter who's racing for a different kind of goal--his pretty track manager, Airi! He says he wants chocolate from her on Valentine's Day, but...is that a delicious metaphor for something sweeter? Whatever the case, it melts in the mouth! 4) Examine Me Gently (Yasashiku Mite ne). Sanae just had her appendix removed. But while she waits in post-op for her surgery wound to heal, she starts to develop another malady--love sickness! And her handsome new attending physician, Dr. Touya, is the cause! What can cure Sanae's ailment? ...A sponge bath, maybe? Omake: If you have ever wondered why Shinjo Mayu's female characters have such big breasts and why her heroines seem so young...then you must read this omake! It is a great insight into the mind of Shinjo Mayu!
1) Let's Make Love!! (Make Love Shiyo!!). (v01 ch1 to 6) Mari Nishimiya is a high school junior who's tired of playing it safe. Less concerned with her summer session and more with achieving the love of a lifetime, she ventures to a foreigners' pub with her childhood friend, Yuuta. There, she meets Leon Gardner, an American dancer with a talented tongue (...meaning, he's bilingual)! While Yuuta disapproves, having an unrequited love for Mari himself, he and other enemies of this international relationship may be powerless to stop it when Leon joins Mari's class as... (!!!) Let's Make Love!! - Farside Story (Make Love Shiyo!! Chou - Bangaihen). (v01 omake). Shinjo Mayu parodies her own work by inserting new dialogue into some of her pages from v01. It's the tale of the Gardner family, where Leon is Papa, Chris is Mama, and Mari is their daughter! Additional curiosities included. Let's Make More Love!! (Motto Make Love Shiyo!!). (v02 ch7). Mari wants to have an adult Christmas with Leon. Why is Leon so set against it? Let's Always Make Love!! (Zutto Make Love Shiyo!!). (v02 ch8). Attending the international wedding of Leon's friend, Randy, has Mari thinking in a new way about her future. But when Mari begins to feel strangely sick and misses her period, the circumstance forces her to make an early decision! But Leon suddenly has to leave for America!? Why?? Mari isn't going to like the reason Randy gives her... 2) I Don't Need Any Scenario! (Shinario Nante Iranai!). (v02 ch9). This ground-breaking short story was Shinjo Mayu's first work to contain a provocative sex scene and to mark her as a pornographer! Read the freetalk to learn more! Yuuya is the manager of the drama club, and he's very strict and exacting about how the student thespians handle their roles. Chiharu is supposed to be playing a woman in love, but there's no emotion in her performance! So it's handsome Yuuya's job to teach her how to long for a man... Was this scenario in the script!? 3) I Want to Be Painted with Your Color (Anata no Iro ni Somaritai). (v02 ch10). This short story is Shinjo Mayu's debut work. Kazumi Inoue wants to be transformed by the magic of a white wedding dress, and then painted in a man's color. The biggest delinquent in school, Kazuya Sakurai, wasn't who she had in mind, though! He's intent on painting her a different color -- why? Kazumi will have her wish - a transformation through the magic of a wedding dress - but not in a way that anyone expects! (v02 omake). A whopping nine pages covering a variety of topics. Get a sneak peek into Shinjo Mayu's office, find out her favorite stories and characters, see Leon with a top knot, see Leon touch Yuuta in inappropriate ways, and at long last the burning question is answered: How are chihuahuas significant to this serialization!?
- Chap 10 Vol 002I Want to Be Painted with Your Color (Anata no Iro ni Somaritai) (4 years ago)
- Chap 9 Vol 002I Don't Need Any Scenario! (Shinario Nante Iranai!) (4 years ago)
- Chap 8 Vol 002Let's Always Make Love!! (Zutto Make Love Shiyo!!) (4 years ago)
- Chap 7 Vol 002Let's Make More Love!! (Motto Make Love Shiyo!!) (4 years ago)
- Chap 6 Vol 001 (4 years ago)
This series of stories started as just the oneshot Pure Love Strip, and then Doting Love Strip and Lavish Love Strip were released. From ShoujoMagic: Pure Love Strip Yuuko is in her third year in Junior High (freshman in high school in US). She is a glasses wearing...four eyed nerd. She's suddenly getting tutoring from perfect Ryuunosuke-kun, but that is not the only thing that Yuuko is getting tutoring for...Yuuko's dangerous summer hoilday is about to begin! Doting Love Strip The continuing story after Pure Love Strip. After their first time.. he has started wanting it... every day!? Lavish Love Strip The continuing story after Pure Love Strip and Doting Love Strip. Perhaps the smuttiest installment so far? Yagami is tutoring Yuuko so that they can be in the same High School... But is his need for a wild sex life going to interfere with Yuuko's studies??
1. Midara na Senritsu Hiwai na Yubisaki (Lewd Melody Obscene Fingers) by SHINJO Mayu Yurika has grown so used to doing what others tell her to do that she never realized she was like a caged bird. She accepted it as a matter of course when arrangements were made for her to get engaged to Satoshi, her controlling piano teacher. That is until piano genius and fringe element Hibiki teaches Yurika how to put emotion in her music--how to fly from her cage--among other less innocent things... (Also included in Motto Oshiete) 2. Hyoutenka no Maria by MINAMI Kanan A story about a girl named Miona who saved the drunken university student Rikuya from freezing to death. To thank her, he takes her to an amusement park... they get along very well and Miona kinda fell in love with him. Next day she sees on tv that a female student from the same university as Rikuya was stabbed... and she begins to think that it was him... 3. Abunai Houkenshitsu (Dangerous Health Room) by AYUKAWA Mio Fujimori-sensei has a secret that involves the health room. Could he be meeting someone there...!? 4. S no Junjou M no Yuuwaku by KOUSAKA Yuuka Yuu is in love with Makoto, only to find out that her mother is engaged to Makoto's father. Now she must live with Makoto, and his equally handsome twin brother. 5. Kare no Taion Kanojo no Toiki (His Body Temperature Her Long Sigh) by ASAMI Miyabi Yukina is on the same committee as Narimiya. She notices the cologne that he is wearing and stares at him sadly. Could the fragrance be the cause...!? **Also included in [m]Kedamono Shounen Shoujo[/m] 6. Kakusei Full Moon (Full Moon Awakening) by YUUHI Ryuu Yuzuki and Takara are childhood friends and so close that people consider Takara to be Yuzuki's girlfriend. But it's all in good fun--because Yuzuki is eighteen and Takara is only thirteen. Now that Takara's body is maturing, though, the joke isn't as easy to brush off as it once was...especially with a full moon pulling Yuzuki's desires to the surface. 7. Tomodachi Ijou x H Miman (More than Friends, Not Up to Sex) by USAMI Tae Making a confession is the most difficult part in a love relationship. Follow Miku in her way of saying "I LOVE YOU TEPPEI".
From ShoujoMagic: Shinjo Mayu's newest leading lady is an idol, and the leading man is... a future prime minister!? Just what is a "Love Celeb"? Nakazono Kirara is an aspiring starlet. She used to think she'd do whatever it took to get a starring role in a drama and have a CD. But her manager, Hanamaki, proves her wrong when he sends her into a room full of horny producers to sleep her way into a role! Kirara wants no part of it! She's a virgin, and these guys are scary!! Especially the silver-haired one named Gin... He seems to be in charge. But he lets Kirara leave the party with her virginity and his phone number, and it seems like nothing lost, nothing gained... until Kirara is suddenly the most famous new starlet for no apparent reason!? Side story in volume 7: Darenimo Ienai! Ruka’s a junior high student in love with her father’s assistant, Fumi-sempai. She wants to become an adult quickly because everyone sees her as a little kid! But what would happen if she actually became an adult with the help of a time machine?
Shouta Koishikawa and Miono Hasuoka childhood friends and neighbors are always together. At some point Shouta's heart starts to recognize Miona and around that time Miona was charmed by her science teacher, Professor Kaorumaru. Not entirely what he seems to be he predicts the future in which Miono's fated love will "awaken another Miono". Later that day Shouta was going to confess with Miono but then a demon Ginyasha appears and took over his body awakening something inside Miono. So begins Shouta's struggle to control both the demon and future. Everything now spins on the Wheels of Fate that was set in motion hundreds of years ago and is about to come in full circle. -- Shoujo Magic
Sakuya, the lead singer for the hard-rocking band Lucifer, is the unattainable object of desire for millions of hopeful women. Aine is the demure high school student who suddenly finds herself in the middle of a raucous rock'n'roll circus. Together they're writing the book of love — one hit song at a time!
From Shoujo Manga Maniac: Ruka's a junior high student in love with her father's assistant, Fumi-sempai. She wants to become an adult quickly because everyone sees her as a little kid! But what would happen if she actually became an adult with the help of a time machine?
The new student body president, Kiyomasa Saionji, is more strict about rules and punishments--and poor Rika can't stop breaking the rules. Is Kiyomasa too strict? Is Rika just too clumsy? ...Or are the punishments a sweet temptation?
Himeno's chest will hurt if any boy touches her because she has the diamond of the heart. However, when she was young, she befriended two boys -- the gentle Mamoru and the blunt Keigo -- who are able to touch her without harming her. Without knowing about the diamond of the heart, both Mamoru and Keigo promised to protect Himeno. When some people threaten to take Himeno's heart, who else will protect her but her knights?
One day while walking home from her job, Kurumi Akino finds a wounded young man, and saves his life. He mysteriously dissapears after that, and leaves only the name Hakuron�. Next thing she knows she's been kidnapped from her school, and is on a private jet with that man, heading to China. It turns out she saved the life of the most infamous mobster in Hong Kong, and he wants her to stay with him. You can find A Tale of Happier Times (v06 extra) in the anthology Motto Oshiete. WARNING: This series contains strong "consensual rape" situations, strong language, scenes of graphic sex, rape, violence, murder, suicide, glorifies the mafia and black market. It is recommended that you be the legal age of consent in your country to view this story.